Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible partner JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where I am most popular with my followers. I write about my life in general, positive and negative. When I was in 1990, I moved to America along with my parents and brother at the age of one and half. Without my parents' passion for hard work and sacrifice it is likely that I would not share my story. Knowing I had an opportunity at a better future I worked hard to make them proud and had tunnel vision in the direction of achievement. I had a set plan for my life: college graduate land a corporate job, marry, purchase an apartment and have children. This was my vision of what success looked like. But the reality of life changed my plans. In 2013, my job as a corporate employee was one I had a fear of. Status and money didn't bring me happiness. I felt I wasted my time to make a living. The year 2013 was when I discovered my love was fitness. I also liked getting out and about to aid other people. In the process of pursuing this direction change in my life, I found personal training. This year I'll be celebrating the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own small business. In this field there is a lack of Asian women. As a coach, my goal is to motivate others to lead a healthy and fulfilled life through creating viable lifestyles that are suited to every person's individual needs and desires. Also, I want others to be empowered to achieve their goals and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. As my career started to grow, I was struck by the biggest loss in my life, my mother's death. She has won the eight-year struggle with Scleroderma. She is now resting in Heaven, and I keep her in my heart. Life really does have the ability to provide us with precisely what we require, even if we are unable to comprehend the lesson in the time. Many ways, the loss of my mother has changed my life. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to experience her loss. In the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time to go on into her new chapter, and my chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. Now into my 30's I am alive and conscious I truly feel that I live my life now instead of merely surviving as I was in my past. My life is shared with you in hopes that you will resonate by my experiences and words for you to know that you are not on your own, to realize that you're beyond capable of anything that you can imagine. that true love exists that therapy is normal and needed that health truly is your most valuable asset. I pray that you live the life you want to live and end it without regrets because dying is the only thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Paz Vega and Jewel Kilcher

Ally Brooke

Bella Poarch